- Test 600 cfm at 4 in.wg. (283 L/s at 1000 Pa).
- Positive and negative pressure testing.
- Simple analog gauges.
- Calibration certificate certified by Professional Engineer.
- Accurate (+/- 2% ).
- Swivel caster wheels to allow horizontal transport.
- Industrial powder coated finish for long life.
- Interchangeable orifice plates (if additional plates ordered).
- 3-inch (75 mm) ID S304 laser-cut orifice plate.
- Optional orifice plates at additional cost: 1/2-inch, 1-inch, 2-inch, 3-inch or 4-inch ID. [12, 25, 50, 75 or 100 mm] Click here to see maximum leakage you can test with each orifice plate.
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) of flexible duct.
- 20 ft (6 m) of duct static pressure tubing.
- Inlet slide gate damper for varying airflow.
- More powerful blower than the Lynx tester.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- Speed controller (115 or 230v).
- Digital gauges run on 9v battery.
- Smoke machine
- Additional orifice plates for wider flow range.
- Spec sheet (English units)
- Spec sheet (Metric units)
- Operating instructions (English units)
- Operating instructions (Metric units)
COMPLIANT WITH THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
- EN 1507, Ventilation for Buildings – Sheet Metal Air Ducts with Rectangular Section – Requirements for Strength and Leakage.
- EN 12237, Ventilation for Buildings – Ductwork – Strength and Leakage of Circular Sheet Metal Ducts.
- Eurovent 2/2, Leakage Rate in Sheet Metal Air Distribution Systems.
- DW/143, Ductwork Leakage Testing.
- SMACNA Air Duct Leakage Test Manual.
Stamped and Certified.
Anything Less is Rolling Dice.