- Test 1420 cfm at 4 in.wg. (560 L/s at 1000 Pa).
- Positive and negative pressure testing.
- Simple analog gauges; no messy liquid-filled manometer fluids.
- Calibration certificate certified by Professional Engineer attesting to orifice plate’s 2% accuracy.
- Swivel caster wheels to allow horizontal transport in a pickup or storage.
- Industrial powder coated (hunter green) finish for long life.
- Only 25 inches wide to fit through most doorways.
- Two piece, flange tap orifice tube with interchangeable orifice plate* so you don’t have to carry more than one orifice tube around.
- Customer choice of S304 orifice plate.
- Optional orifice plates at additional cost: 1/2-inch, 1-inch, 2-inch, 3-inch, 4-inch, 5-inch or 6-inch ID. [12, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125 or 150 mm]. Click here to see maximum leakage you can test with each orifice plate.
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) of flexible duct.
- 20 ft (6 m) of duct static pressure tubing.
- Inlet damper and guard included with blower for varying airflow.
- 230v, 3ph blower for the most demanding jobs. Can be wired for 460v at customer request.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:
- 230v/1ph operation.
- Custom digital gauges run on 9v battery.
- Speed controller for precision control and low pressure or low leakage applications.
- Additional orifice plates for wider leakage flow range.
- Smoke machine
- Testing capacity
- Spec sheet (English units)
- Spec sheet (Metric units)
- Oper Instructions (English units)
- Oper Instructions (Metric units)
COMPLIANT WITH THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
- EN 1507, Ventilation for Buildings – Sheet Metal Air Ducts with Rectangular Section – Requirements for Strength and Leakage.
- EN 12237, Ventilation for Buildings – Ductwork – Strength and Leakage of Circular Sheet Metal Ducts.
- Eurovent 2/2, Leakage Rate in Sheet Metal Air Distribution Systems.
- DW/143, Ductwork Leakage Testing.
- SMACNA Air Duct Leakage Test Manual.
Stamped and Certified.
Anything Less is Rolling Dice.